Sunday, January 16, 2011

sure hope love finds me again.


WELL MY NAME
IT MEANS NOTHIN'...

MY AGE
IT
MEANS
LESS

(BEND)

and
the country
I come from is called
the midwest.....

well...

1st time alone
in adult life...

suppose
it serves it's purpose....

Done my time....
now
think I've had
enough

Can't some sweet pretty momma
take a chance on me ?...

cause I ain't so bad....

Anyway,
I am
an outdoors oriented
athletic
active
type.....

skiinghikingtennisbiking
(in decent weather)....

but
playing
music
comes 1st..

Make my living as an architect/ artist.....
have lived & worked abroad for over a decade...
multi-lingual...
and choose to be here now...

sure hoping love finds me again.

If you like what you see....
1ST
send me your pic
and you can call or text me ...

five two o - four o four - o four one two

(nocommercialentitiesorlinksitesPLEASELocation:BENDit'sNOToktocontactthisposterwithservicesorothercommercialinterestsMYNAMEITMEANSNOTHIN'...MYAGEITMEANSLESS(BEND)

PostingID: 2163928443
http://bend.craigslist.org/m4w/2163928443.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment