Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A mean game of Super Mario Bros.

Sweet and caring Christian looking for LTR - 63 (Atmore)

I'm posting an ad for my Grandmother and I'm her Grandson, She has a dance she is wanting to go do at the American Legion and is looking for a date. She's a great woman that gives way too much of herself to everyone around her so much so that I'm sure she feels forgotten about. She is a widow and has been for almost 15 years I believe. I know she loves to travel, good movies, great food (she's a great southern cook), and can play a mean game of Super Mario Bros., I also know that God is a big part of her life, so no heavy drinkers, smokers, or just overall perverted or abusive people, so if this sounds like someone you would like to get to know and you think you could treat her with respect, by all means shoot me an email and i will get you two in touch, (she doesn't use computers that much)

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/w4m/2132009562.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment